Organizing an event can be a daunting task, especially when it comes to managing speakers and their content. Traditional methods of speaker management have notoriously been complex and time-consuming, resulting in inefficiencies and miscommunications.
That’s why today we wanted to talk a bit about how your speaker management woes can be cured. Here are five ways Sessionboard can help you simplify speaker management for your next event:
Call for Papers & Evaluations:
- Collecting and managing submissions through disparate sources and formats can be a cumbersome task for organizers.
- It can be challenging to ensure reviewers have access to the right submissions for review, and to streamline the review process.
- Sessionboard simplifies the call for papers process by providing a centralized platform for submissions via the speaker portal.
- Organizers can easily manage and review submissions, while reviewers can access all relevant information in one place.
- The platform's review tools make it easy to score and provide feedback on submissions, streamlining the review process.
Speaker On-Boarding & Communication:
- Communicating with speakers and managing their information can be time-consuming and prone to errors.
- It can be challenging to ensure that all necessary information is collected from speakers in a timely manner.
- Sessionboard simplifies speaker on-boarding by providing a centralized platform for communication and information sharing.
- Speakers can easily upload their information and materials through the speaker portal, while organizers can keep track of all necessary information in one place via the dynamic dashboard.
- The platform's communication tools make it easy to send messages and updates to speakers, streamlining the on-boarding process.
- Building an event agenda can be a complex task, involving many moving pieces and conflicting schedules.
- Communicating updates and changes to attendees, sponsors, and staff can be challenging.
- Sessionboard simplifies agenda building by providing a visual, drag-and-drop tool for building and modifying event schedules.
- The platform supports a variety of different views, making it easy to customize the schedule to suit different needs.
- The platform's embeds feature as well as our integration with other event management tools ensures that updates and changes are communicated automatically to attendees, speakers, and staff.
- Collecting and managing content from speakers can be time-consuming and prone to errors, leading to last-minute surprises and on-site problems.
- Traditional methods of managing content, such as email and spreadsheets, can be cumbersome and difficult to keep track of.
- Sessionboard simplifies content management by providing a centralized platform for uploading and managing all event content.
- Speakers can easily upload their materials, while organizers can keep track of all necessary files in one place.
- The platform's download tools make it easy to access content in bulk, streamlining the process of providing necessary materials to the A/V team and event marketing teams.
Integration with Other Platforms
Sessionboard has a "best fit philosophy" that focuses on being the best at all things related to speaker, session, and content management, while integrating with other tools for event challenges. Our platform eliminates tedious, manual tasks that have long plagued speaker management and event organizers. Sessionboard integrates with a variety of other event management partners, such as Freeman, ExpoPlatform, SwapCard, Eva, Snöball and many others. Also, our open API allows organizers to integrate their Sessionboard data wherever they need to.
The modern world is all about optimization, and the days of being beholden to one solution for everything are outdated.
Sessionboard is a next generation speaker & content management platform that simplifies the complex workflows and disjointed communications that exist around speaker and content management. From call for papers, abstract evaluation, awards, applications, agenda building, speaker onboarding and communication, Sessionboard helps event organizers work smarter, move faster, and improve their ROI.
The results? A faster-growing event, more productive staff, seamless collaboration with speakers and more time back to do what you do best—building epic experiences.
Want to learn more? Book a Demo Today.